The company name was chosen
because. . .
- It plays homage to the Cedar Rapids / Iowa City corridor affinity for the University of Iowa without being cliche. ‘Black and Gold’
- Ben Snyder the founder is colorblind and this is his favorite color combination.
- Aside from being a UI Hawkeye fan Ben is also a Pittsburgh Steeler fan. Their team colors are also black and gold.
- Copper and Black are nice interdependent opposite colors. This is symbolic of how believes in seeing things from all perspectives and not putting clients into a box.
- The name is designed to be modern and traditional.